Be advised that the 2022 menu images are not yet confirmed and that the menu images shown are the 2020 menu images and are indicative of the style of food to be offered.
Weekend Packages and Saturday Packages will be sold ONLINE ONLY. Tickets will NOT be available to purchase at the gate on the day on Saturday. Limited Sunday Packages will be available to purchase at the gate on Sunday, providing the event doesn’t sell out prior.
Our liquor licensing and council requirements stipulate that each winery can have only a certain number of people onsite at any one time. Choosing the wineries you are going to visit when you purchase your ticket provides this information so that we can provide everyone with a great Long Lunch. It is important for us to have an idea of the numbers of people expected at a particular winery and the timeframe in which you might arrive. PLEASE NOTE: The booked timeslots you have selected is subject to capacity limitations, you may be sent to another participating Winery if the particular Winery is full. You will not be required to book into any wineries on the Sunday.
Yes. Pre-paid tickets and tickets purchased on the day are all fully transferrable between the participating wineries subject to availability. If you do change your mind about the winery order, it will be up to the discretion of each winery to let you in, depending on the number of people they have onsite. The downside of this is that you may not get in if the alternate winery is at or near capacity. Wine tasting tokens which can be purchased from each winery on the day are not transferrable.
Extra meal and dessert tickets are available for purchase at each of the wineries. Meal Tickets are $30 and dessert/cheese tickets are $15
Tasting Tickets will be available for purchase at each Winery. These are 5 tickets for $10.00. Tickets are non-transferable between Wineries.
You can print your E-tickets on your home printer in black and white or colour, on standard A4 paper. Please ensure that the barcode has printed correctly, otherwise we might be unable to scan your ticket correctly at the gate. Once printed, please read the terms and conditions.
If you have purchased more than one E-ticket, you will need to name the tickets you purchased for the other patrons that will accompany you. This is because in order to gain entry to your event, the name of your ticket must match the name of your ID. To name your tickets, login to the Members Area, click on “My Orders” in the Members Area sidebar, and then click the “View Order Details” link. From this page you can click the “Name” button next to each ticket and enter the name of the person it will belong to. Once you are done you can use the “Download All” to download your individually named tickets as a single PDF ready for printing.
On the day of the event simply take your E-ticket/s with you as you would for any event ticket. Please present your E-ticket on arrival at the entry gate. The name on your E-ticket must match the name on your ID.
If you have been unable to find what you need in the Frequently Asked Questions section, and need further help, please complete an online help request by clicking here.
“Time to Pay” Terms and Conditions
If you choose to pay for your ticket using the "“Time to Pay”" plan the following terms and conditions apply;
- By going ahead with this “Time to Pay” transaction, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with this transaction.
- By selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you hereby authorise Lovedale Long Lunch to charge your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule below until full payment has been received for your tickets.
- Upon selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you will be charged your first installment as specified by Lovedale Long Lunch at the time of booking and additional installments will be charged, 28 days later, as specified in the payment schedule below.
- Installments will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking. If your credit card happens to expire during the “Time to Pay” period, you will have the facility to update your credit card details via your secure online member’s area.
- “Time to Pay” commitments will not be frozen, cancelled or deferred, nor will you be entitled to a refund or exchange during the “Time to Pay” process, unless in accordance with Lovedale Long Lunch’s general terms and conditions for cancelled events or to the extent required under applicable trade practices and consumer protection laws.
- While we will hold your tickets for you, you are not entitled to delivery of your tickets until all installments are received. Once full payment has been received, you will receive an email advising that your tickets are now available and ready to print via your online member’s area or will be posted to your registered address if you choose postal delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct and (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing dates.
- In the event an installment is not received by Lovedale Long Lunch when Lovedale Long Lunch attempts to process an installment payment through your credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, Lovedale Long Lunch will notify you via email and provide you the facility to catch up on a scheduled payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- In the event that a scheduled payment is not received or remedied within the time subscribed, you will be in breach of this agreement and Lovedale Long Lunch will cancel your booking and keep all monies received from you (such fee represents Lovedale Long Lunch’s’ reasonable costs of cancelling your booking). Lovedale Long Lunch will then email you notifying you that your booking has been cancelled.
- No tickets will be made available to you until full payment has been received. Lovedale Long Lunch will send you an email once full payment has been made which includes a link for you to download your tickets via your secure online members area. Otherwise, you can select to have your tickets posted, in which case they will be despatched after final payment is received.
NOTE: as well the Terms and Conditions above, Lovedale Long Lunch 2021 general terms and conditions, which deal with refunds, cancelled or postponed events, conduct at events and other important matters, apply.
General Event Terms and Conditions are available by clicking on the Terms and Conditions link on the FAQ section of this website.
Booking Protect gives you total peace of mind.
Customers who purchase Booking Protection are able to apply for a full refund if they can’t attend the Lovedale Long Lunch for a number of unforeseen circumstances. You can protect your non-refundable booking for with Booking Protect and receive a full refund of your transaction (event, booking fees, payment fees and even our fee!) if you are unable to attend the event due to an unforeseen circumstance such as the scenarios listed below,:
Download Booking Protect's terms and conditions here.
Requesting a Refund
You must log into www.bookingprotect.com and fill in and submit the Refund Application Form as soon as possible after becoming aware of circumstances that may lead you to request a refund but no more than 45 days after the booked event.
Click here to apply for a refund