Be advised that the 2022 menu images are not yet confirmed and that the menu images shown are the 2020 menu images and are indicative of the style of food to be offered.
Each Lovedale Long Lunch pacakge includes entry into two venues (4 if you choose a weekend package!), plus live music all day, and your meals. Select your package type, head over to the wineries to see what each venue has to offer and pick your 2 favourite to visit (per day). Then you can hop from one to the next sampling fantastic food and wine along the way.
Weekend Package Inclusions: Entry on Saturday & Sunday, 3 Main Meals, 2 Desserts or Cheese Plates, 1 Souvenir Wine Tasting Glass
ON SALE NOW General Release: $169 + booking fees
Saturday Package Inclusions: Entry on Saturday, 2 Main Meals, 1 Dessert or Cheese Plates, 1 Souvenir Wine Tasting Glass
ON SALE NOW General Release: $129 + booking fees
Sunday Package Inclusions: Entry on Sunday, 1 Main Meals, 1 Dessert or Cheese Plates, 1 Souvenir Wine Tasting Glass
ON SALE NOW $79 + booking fees
In 2023 you can choose two from the six participating wineries to visit with your group. Spend more quality time enjoying each venue and less time travelling in between them.
When booking your tickets you will have a choice of three start times, either 9.30am, 10.00am, or 10.30am, and then you can chose to move on to your next venue between 12.00-2.00pm.
Our liquor licensing and council requirements stipulate that each winery can have only a certain number of people onsite at any one time. Choosing the wineries you are going to visit when you purchase your ticket provides this information so that we can provide everyone with a great Long Lunch. It is important for us to have an idea of the numbers of people expected at a particular winery and the timeframe in which you might arrive.
Tickets will only be available to purchase on the day if they haven't sold out prior. Note: because the issuing of tickets is outsourced by us, there will be a ticket issue fee of $5 per ticket for tickets issued at the gate on the day. Additional meal and dessert vouchers will be available for purchase on the day. You must book your vehicle pass online prior to the event.
If you purchased a Weekend Package you may present your Saturday wristband and tasting glass at the entry gate to any winery on Sunday to be issued with a Sunday wristband at no extra cost, allowing you entry to all venues. You can then use any leftover food tokens from your Saturday package, or purchase extra tickets individually ($30 for a main meal or $10 for a dessert/cheese plate). Sunday tickets are only $79 when purhcased by themselves, or only $40 when purchased as part of a weekend package.
The Lovedale Long Lunch is recommended people over the age of 18, however anyone is welcome to attend. Strict RSA guidelines will be in place and no alcohol will be served to persons under the age of 18 years. Persons under the age of 18 years must be always accompanied by a responsible adult. All persons 12 years of age and over require a ticket to enter the event. Children under 12 years of age may enter free of charge.
Yes. A Lovedale Long Lunch tickets includes entry to each of the venues, all day live music, and meals from our Hunter Valley restaurant partners. No alcohol is included in the ticket price. Non-Alcoholic drinks can be purchased from each venue.
The event will be held in all weather conditions. We suggest you pack sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat and a raincoat according to the weather. Any additional recommendations due to the weather forecast will be communicated to ticket holders in the lead up to the event.
Gates will open at 9.30am. The event will begin at 10am.
All on-premise alcohol service and entertainment will cease promptly at 4pm.
Takeaway wine sales will be available at the exit point of each winery until 5pm.
No BYO food will be permitted to the event. Each venue will have a gluten free, vegetarian and vegan option.
If you have any other specific dietary requirements or a medical condition that means you can only eat certain foods, please contact us prior to the event to make arrangements.
Lovedale Long Lunch is a food and wine event. We have partnered with a local brewery to create our own beer. LoveAle is mid-strength Pale Ale that will be available at all venues. Due to licensing requirements, we are only allowed to sell mid-strength and low-alcohol beers. There will be No BYO alcohol permitted. Soft drinks and water are available at each venue. No spirits will be sold.
All participating wineries provide a vegetarian and/or vegan meal option. Visit each of the winery pages to view the options.
All participating wineries provide a gluten free meal. Visit each of the winery pages to view the options.
Unfortunately there will not be ATMs on site, however there will be EFTPOS facilities for purchasing tickets and wine.
We suggest you bring plenty of cash to get you through the day, just incase!
Inappropriate clothing and uniforms designating emergency services, bare feet, pets, food, drinks, weapons or illicit drugs.
Bag checks will be performed at the entry to each venue and confiscated items will not be returned.
Camera, an empty water bottle which you can refill with water inside the licensed areas, sun protection, raincoat, your tickets, photo ID, money, comfortable shoes that are suitable for grass, dirt and a safe way home at the end of the day. Remember anything that you do bring is your responsibility!
NO. The booked Time slots you have selected are not to be changed. Your selections are subject to capacity limitations. Patrons may be sent to other participating Wineries if a particular Winery has reached capacity, wine tasting tokens which can be purchased from each winery on the day are not transferrable.
It is important for us to have an idea of the numbers of people expected at a particular winery and the timeframe in which you might arrive. Our licensing and DA stipulate that we can, all, have only a particular number of people onsite at any one time. The scheduling provides this information to us so that we can provide everyone with a great Long Lunch.
If you do change your mind about the winery order, you can apply to have your itinerary updated by contacting us by email.
There is a $5.50 itinerary change administration fee that will apply if the change is possible. It is up to each winery if you are able to get in and will depend on the number of people they have onsite.
You will be asked as part of your purchase process whether you require a vehicle pass and what type of vehicle it is. Just complete the information requested and your pass will print out with your tickets.
Lovedale Long Lunch is held across venues located on Lovedale Road and Wilderness Road, Lovedale. Due to the distance between each, and the safety of all visitors, we do not advise walking between your venues.
Rover Coaches offer a Shuttle Bus between the six wineries. These tickets are $25 each and can be purchased on the day – CASH ONLY! (Marshalls will be at all wineries on Saturday. This ticket will not include pick up or return transport to your accommodation).
SHUTTLE BUS ORDER - Allandale, Tatler, Gartelmann, Saltire, Emma's, Sandalyn, then express back to Allandale. Please allow up to 1 HOUR for the loop.
For transport from and back to your accommodation, or nearby to it, please click here to book with Rover Coaches.
Remember not to drive if you have been drinking. RBT means you need a plan B! (Please note: this applies to Bicycles also).
Allandale, Tatler, Gartelmann, Saltire, Emma’s, Sandalyn, then back to Allandale.
We will do our best to accommodate disabled persons at the event.
It is a good idea to phone in advance the wineries you wish to visit to discuss your needs.
Please be aware that the wineries are outdoor venues and consider that there may be sloping, uneven, grassy or muddy areas.
All of our glass is recycled, but we could certainly use your help in making sure empty wine bottles only are placed in designated glass bins.
We also use fully biodegradable high quality cardboard plates and bamboo cutlery.
Please use our contact page.
The Time to Pay" option allows ticket buyers the option of paying off their orders over 4 equal payments. This convenient ticket purchase payment plan option is available for all registered members who purchase tickets up to and including 15th January 2022. If you choose to pay for your ticket using the "Time to Pay" plan the same terms and conditions will apply as if you were buying any other ticket to the festival. Please ensure you have read the term of purchase in full below and understand each point.
Time to Pay Terms and Conditions
If you choose to pay for your ticket using the "“Time to Pay”" plan the following terms and conditions apply;
- By going ahead with this “Time to Pay” transaction, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with this transaction.
- By selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you hereby authorise Lovedale Long Lunch to charge your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule below until full payment has been received for your tickets.
- Upon selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you will be charged your first installment as specified by Lovedale Long Lunch at the time of booking and additional installments will be charged, 28 days later, as specified in the payment schedule below.
- Installments will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking. If your credit card happens to expire during the “Time to Pay” period, you will have the facility to update your credit card details via your secure online member’s area.
- “Time to Pay” commitments will not be frozen, cancelled or deferred, nor will you be entitled to a refund or exchange during the “Time to Pay” process, unless in accordance with Lovedale Long Lunch’s general terms and conditions for cancelled events or to the extent required under applicable trade practices and consumer protection laws.
- While we will hold your tickets for you, you are not entitled to delivery of your tickets until all installments are received. Once full payment has been received, you will receive an email advising that your tickets are now available and ready to print via your online member’s area or will be posted to your registered address if you choose postal delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct and (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing dates.
- In the event an installment is not received by Lovedale Long Lunch when Lovedale Long Lunch attempts to process an installment payment through your credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, Lovedale Long Lunch will notify you via email and provide you the facility to catch up on a scheduled payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- In the event that a scheduled payment is not received or remedied within the time subscribed, you will be in breach of this agreement and Lovedale Long Lunch will cancel your booking and keep all monies received from you (such fee represents Lovedale Long Lunch’s’ reasonable costs of cancelling your booking). Lovedale Long Lunch will then email you notifying you that your booking has been cancelled.
- No tickets will be made available to you until full payment has been received. Lovedale Long Lunch will send you an email once full payment has been made which includes a link for you to download your tickets via your secure online members area. Otherwise, you can select to have your tickets posted, in which case they will be despatched after final payment is received.
NOTE: as well the Terms and Conditions above, Lovedale Long Lunch 2021 general terms and conditions, which deal with refunds, cancelled or postponed events, conduct at events and other important matters, apply.
General Event Terms and Conditions are available by clicking on the Terms and Conditions link on the FAQ section of this website.
Booking Protect provides refund protection if you are unable to Attend the event due to any of the reasons listed here (https://bookingprotect.com/our-product/what-we-cover/)
If you can provide the required evidence shown in the individual reasons section you will be able to get a refund of your booking.
If the event has been cancelled or you can no longer travel due to a government imposed travel ban, you will need to contact the event organiser directly regarding your options.
Both event cancellation and Government imposed travel bans are excluded within Booking Protect Terms and Conditions, so they will not be able to process refunds for either of these circumstances.
For our full up-to-date coronavirus guidance, click here
When you purchase your tickets with Refund Protect your booking receipt will have a Booking Protect Reference Number. If you have a valid reason for a refund under our terms, to make a claim go here and insert yout Reference Number and complete the form with the correct supporting evidence.